Security and Parking
2012 / 5772-5773
The health and safety of every member of the congregation is our highest priority. It is our intention to provide the most comfortable, safe and peaceful worship environment. It is our desire to allow the High Holy Days experience for every member to be meaningful, and to occur with minimal distraction or inconvenience.
We respectfully ask you to be aware of and comply with the following security procedures:
- Prior to worship, our facility will be inspected and secured by a hired security team. No one will be admitted into the building without a 2012 High Holy Days Ticket. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. You may be asked to show a photo ID.
- In order to accommodate security procedures, please allow additional time for arriving at the Temple. Doors will open 30-60 minutes prior to the start of the first service, when time allows. Our ushers will be wearing name tags and will be glad to assist you in finding seats.
- No backpacks, briefcases, large carry items or strollers will be allowed in the Temple. Purses and other personal handbags, may be subject to search.
- All High Holy Day Food Drive donations should be dropped off at the designated area at the Temple between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- In the event of an emergency, an announcement will be made from the Bimah. Please follow all detailed instruction for a safe & orderly exit.
Our parking lot will be designated handicapped parking only. You MUST possess a state-issued handicapped parking tag or license plate in order to park in the lot. Parking has been made available across the street in the Kohlís / CVS parking lot. There will be continuous shuttle service between the Kohlís / CVS parking lot and the CNT parking lot before & after services.
Friday, May 24
Saturday, May 25
10:00am~Morning Shabbat Service
11:15am~Our Jewish Heritage
Monday, May 27
Office Closed for Memorial Day
Tuesday, May 28
Wednesday, May 29
7:00pm~NextGen Pup Quiz
Thursday, May 23
7:15pm~Cinema Connection Violins in Wartime